Why Choose Us?
We challenge you to find cheaper! Our rates include a brand new vehicle, unlimited mileage, insurance and roadside assist*. Why pay more?
We offer a great range of vehicles at competitive prices, from the most reputable suppliers.
We provide 24/7 service while you're on the road. You can also call 1800 761 192 , leave a message, and we'll return your call.
Planning Your Trip
Car leasing is a fantastic alternative to long term car rental in Nice. The insurance included is certainly a highlight, covering many European countries! Leasing is a tax free buy back programme endorsed by the French government to encourage tourism.
There are only 3 companies you can lease from in Nice and these are; Renault, Peugeot and Citroen. The variety of vehicles offered by these three companies are extensive and selection of the best deal can be an overwhelming experience. Udrive takes the hassle from our customers and compare the rates from these three companies to suit your needs. We will simply compare and provide you with the best possible quote from one of these companies within 24 hours of receiving your quote request. We're confident that once you've compared our prices to those elsewhere, you'll find that our deals are unbeatable.
Specifically designed for non-European residents and travellers planning an extended holiday in Nice between 17 and 175 days, all vehicles are left-hand drive. It is a great alternative to car hire allowing you to explore the best of Nice as soon as you arrive.
Please note that most vehicles include insurance with no vehicle excess, full factory warranty, personal accident insurance, free additional drivers, unlimited kilometres and 24 hour roadside assistance in 8 countries throughout Nice.
On the southeast coast of France, lies the city of Nice. As part of the Mediterranean, it is an attractive destination luring thousands of visitors every month. The official name is Nice la Belle, which means “nice the beautiful,” serving as a worthy testament to the beauty and diversity of the region.
(Picture by IDS)
It was first noticed as an ideal holiday destination in the later part of the 19th century when rich upper-class families from English society chose to allocate their winter bases in the region. There is even a promenade called the walkway of the English dedicated to the earlier promoters of tourism in the region. These days, it has become one of the most visited cities in France due to its luring atmosphere and vibes. The city also has a hot Mediterranean summer climate making it great for family holidays.
Top tourist attractions in Nice, France
(Picture by Le Moyenageaux)
- Walk the Promenade Des Anglais, which is a nice coastal walk with fantastic views. It leads to the Place Masséna that is the main square of the city with a variety of restaurants, cafes, and small boutique shops
- Place Garibaldi will particularly impress architecture buffs. It is a mainly pedestrian area with a large statue of Garibaldi in the middle
- In the heart of the old town is Place Rossetti that is home to some of the best ice-cream makers in France. It typically comes alive at night-time when it is lit up.
- Sainte Reparate cathedral dates from the 17th century and is dedicated to the Virgin Mary. Although its size pales in comparison to other more grand cathedrals around the world, the architecture is still impressive.
- Check out festivals for the time that you will be travelling because Nice has many festivals throughout the year including Jazz!
- Buy a French Riviera pass that will get you free access to a variety of establishments and the benefit of joining guided tours around the area.
- The physically fit should walk to the top of Castle Hill for an amazing panoramic view of the city
- Marc Chagall was a Russian painter and all his works are found in the National Museum
- The Phoenix Park is a great place to spend the day with family and kids. Introducing a green area as well as flora and fauna, it is cheap to enter.
- Get on a bus and visit the ancient Convent of Cimiez