Car Rental Partners
Why Choose Us?
We challenge you to find cheaper! Our rates include unlimited mileage, one-way fees and roadside assist*. Why pay more?
We have around 20,000 depots around the world. We offer a great range of vehicles at competitive prices, from the most reputable suppliers
We provide 24/7 service while you're on the road. You can also call 1800 761 192 , leave a message, and we'll return your call.
Planning Your Trip
Madrid is the capital and largest city of Spain. It is the third-most populous municipality in the European Union after Greater London and Berlin, and its metropolitan area is the third-most populous in the European Union after Paris and London.
The city is located on the river Manzanares in the centre of both the country and the Community of Madrid (which comprises the city of Madrid, its conurbation and extended suburbs and villages); this community is bordered by the autonomous communities of Castile and Leon and Castile-La Mancha. As the capital city of Spain, seat of government, and residence of the Spanish monarch, Madrid is also the political centre of Spain.
Due to its economic output, standard of living, and market size, Madrid is considered the major financial centre of the Iberian Peninsula; it hosts the head offices of the vast majority of the major Spanish companies, as well as the headquarters of three of the world's 100 largest companies.
While Madrid possesses a modern infrastructure, it has preserved the look and feel of many of its historic neighbourhoods and streets. Its landmarks include the huge Royal Palace of Madrid; the Teatro Real (Royal theatre) with its restored 1850 Opera House; the Buen Retiro park, founded in 1631; the imposing 19th-century National Library building (founded in 1712) containing some of Spain's historical archives; an archaeological museum; and three superb art museums: Prado Museum, which hosts one of the finest art collections in the world, the Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina SofÃa, a museum of modern art, and the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, housed in the renovated Villahermosa Palace.
For more information, visit http://en.wikipedia.org
Udrive.com.au provide budget rent a car with the latest promotional car hire rates from the world's top 450 car hire companies. Book your car hire online in three easy steps. Choose from a large range of vehicles, budget vehicles through to vans and 4WD four wheel drives. Choose from our large list of pickup locations in Spain. Udrive.com.au will compare rates for all the top car rental suppliers to find you the very best deal on your Madrid car hire.
Compare Cheap Madrid Car Hire
Try our simple-to-use booking engine to compare car hire deals in Madrid. Type in your pickup and drop off locations & other information required and we'll immediately provide you with some quotations. Whether you're after an economy Madrid car hire, or a luxury Madrid rental vehicle, we have the perfect deal for you. Our low cost car rentals are provided by well-known suppliers such as Avis, Hertz and Europcar, but we can often provide better car hire rates!
Madrid, with a bustling population of over 3 million people is the largest city and capital of Spain. Spanning a land mass of over 200 square miles, the city provides a wealth of attractions and historical landmarks to any visitors, either domestic or foreign. Known as the cultural center of Spain, it is also the perfect place to sample delicious cuisine and get to know the locals.
Welcome to Madrid
Some Fun Facts about Madrid
• It is located on the Manzanares River
• Madrid is the political and commercial hub of Spain
• According to Forbes, it is the seventh most visited city in the world
• It is a candidate city to host the 2020 Olympic Games
• It has a Mediterranean climate with the hottest months being July and August
• The city is divided into 21 districts which are then further divided into neighborhoods
• It has the highest number of city trees in the world succeeded only by Tokyo
• Madrid is home to the largest bull fighting ring in Spain
• It has many local festivals typically held between May and November
• It is home of the famous football club Real Madrid, who have won 9 European cups
• Some of the oldest and most prestigious universities of Spain are located in Madrid making it a hotspot for education
• The Madrid metro system is the second largest in Western Europe succeeded only by London
Museums to Visit
• The Museo Del Prado is open from Monday to Saturday and has one of the best art collections in the world
• The Naval museum details the history of Spanish sailing
• The Museo de Americas has many artefacts from the Americas during colonization times
• The Museo de Historia de Madrid showcases the history of Madrid from 1561
• The National Archaeology museum is open from Tuesdays to Saturdays
Landmarks to See
• The Plaza Mayor has a beautiful statue of Phillip the 3rd but is also home to many shops and cafes
• The Palacio Real is the Royal palace, one of the biggest in Europe and is definitely worth visiting
• The Puerta del Sol is where the action place of daily Madrid life and it is home to many impressive buildings. It is the place where all tours and excursions are sold and where the locals hang out
Things to Do in Madrid
• The Mercado de San Miguel is an indoor food market that is a perfect introduction to Spanish cuisine
• Row a boat on the lake in El Retiro Park
• See the variety of plants at the Royal Botanical Gardens
• Visit the Zoo and Aquarium that holds regular, scheduled activities to interact with the animals
Madrid Rental Locations
Madrid Car Hire
Top Car Rental
Udrive is the best rental agency I dealt with so far. I traveled over 2000kms and the Seat I rented was in perfect condition. Thank you.